The chronic disease paper will consist of the following sections:
– Overview of the pathophysiology of your selected disease
– Overview of the effect of the disease on organ system #1 (select an organ system separate from the primary disease process – so if you’re using COPD, don’t discuss the respiratory system – this will be covered in the pathophysiology part above).
– Overview of the effect of the disease on organ system #2 (again, select an organ system separate from the primary disease process).
– Patient education – you will select a patient education handout from a reliable source – you do not need to create your own! So, for hypertension, you might go to the American Heart Association and find a good handout that relates to your topic – for chronic kidney disease, you might look at the National Kidney Foundation – you get the picture. You will review it for cultural and literacy appropriateness, based on the information you’ve learned in the class.
You’ll need to include the SMOG score as well – you can use any online calculator/tool to get the SMOG score – there are dozens available just by typing “SMOG score” into any search engine.
– APA format. This means title page, page numbers, references, running head, double spaced text, properly formatted headings/references/citations.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
. WITH BEST Nursing Writers .
The post Select a patient education handout from a reliable source – you do not need to create appeared first on BEST Nursing Writers .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Select a patient education handout from a reliable source – you do not need to create appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.