Directions: Choose a national or regional incident of workplace or school violence. After reviewing this act of violence, address the following:
1. Provide a brief review of the incident.
2. As the security manager, discuss the role that private security would have played in this incident (or did play) and how this differs from that of the role of public security.
3. Identify any telltale signs of the incident happening prior to the event. How can a security manager best anticipate such incidents?
4. Discuss measures that were put in place post incident in terms of physical asset protection. If no measures can be identified, discuss two measures that could be put in place in terms of physical asset protection.
5. Discuss what you believe to be the two most important factors to be considered in the realm of security management, security components and operational conditions in preventing incidents of workplace or school violence and why these are the most important.
6. Discuss what you believe to be the two most significant administrative challenges that a security manager in incidents of workplace or school violence face, and how these challenges might be overcome.
The post School Violence appeared first on Assignment Hub.
School Violence was first posted on May 20, 2021 at 3:21 am.©2019 “Assignment Hub”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org